The two bundles of insulation I got at McCoy's turned out to be too short to go from the bottom plate to the top one between the studs. I didn't want to wait until the supply run next month to return it and get the right length so that meant cutting a bunch of short pieces to fill in.
I also drilled a couple of small holes in the corrugated metal on the roof today. I put them on the back side where the drain off is and then wired the extension ladder to the metal to make sure it didn't blow down stranding me on top. I patched the two areas that were leaking and hopefully the building is totally dried in now. Will need another rain to find out for sure though.
BTW I borrowed Dave Secor's old camera to take the pictures of the insulation and the others were on the memory card before my camera potted out.
Yard work / Stocking up / Dave is back - *Thursday* night (Feb 20th) I could not go to sleep for the life of me finally managed to doze off *Friday* morning for *three hours*. We have been having...
43 minutes ago