Still mo good answers as to the cause of Alex' death. From what I hear (Reasonably good intel) The toxicology report was negative, No cause of death has been determined yet and the hold up now is a report from the Texas Fire Marshal's office I suppose on the cause of the fire. There are still all sorts of rumors floating around about it.
And now debunking the rest of the BS on the flier in the last post.
(4) Alex quit his job as Bar Manager at the legion because the commander would not let him do his job and he was tired of his BS. Alex and Karen were good friends at the time of his death.
(5) Alex had good reason to turn his back on the legion and the commander. He was tired of the BS.
(6) Alex turned his back on the Vice-Commander??? That is more BS! The Vice-Commander and Alex got along fine. As a matter of fact he did work for the Vice-Commander after he quit the legion.
(7) Oh and I did say that Alex was NOT kicked out of the military he received an Honorable Discharge.
(8) Alex was never a member of the legion, but he could have been. He told me he didn't want to have to put up with all the BS so wouldn't join. Can't say that I blamed him!
(9) The protesters were perfectly within their rights to protest. They were also doing it on private property, were given permission to have it there and you had no control over it. It could still be going on and you couldn't do a damn thing about it. You sending the young deputy over there to tell them you wanted it shut down by midnight was a total joke.
(10) Most of the protesters weren't in the military during war time? Look who's talking. You may have been in the service during the Vietnam Era, but that DOES NOT make you a Vietnam Vet! You wearing the Vietnam Vet cap is lying by deception and is also called Theft of Valor.
(11) Whoops... MORE BS about the Big Bend Valley Volunteer Fire Department.
Fact is that Wes was on scene within 15 minutes of receiving the call about the fire. Terlingua Fire and EMS were already on scene as well as the sheriff's department which means that who ever was SUPPOSED to contact BBVVFD contacted Terlingua Fire and EMS at least 45 minutes before the BBVVFD was contacted. Now this opens you up for scrutiny over the things you have pulled trying to sabotage BBVVFD and I'll make that a totally new post for that.
As for Lee getting arrested? Lee was doing what Lee does. Trying to help out people in need. That whole thing reeks of a setup! Lee has done more for American legion Post 653 than you could ever imagine or ever hope to do yourself. He has also done more for this area than anyone else. As far as BBVVFD it was started by him and 99% of its support comes from his pocket. Where does Terlingua Fire and EMS get their support? State and Federal grants which they don't want to share with BBVVFD!
OH! And one thing I had forgotten about is that flier was more than likely printed on the printer Alex donated to the legion. Now ain't that a kick in the head???
Placebo Or Real...? - Ever get the feeling that some medicine just isn't working the correct way? About one that does everything it's supposed to, but then you are told the work...
8 hours ago