I tried to fire up this computer about 8:00 AM after waking up about midnight. I went to bed to early because it was getting COLD in the Iron Dungeon. Anyway the computer booted and then shut off and would not come back on. My thoughts were OH NO it froze to death. Figured it might have gotten cold and condensation built up in it and shorted something out. I've seen that happen to desk tops before. It finally dawned on me that I might have put it in the carrying case turned on so I hooked up the inverter to the batteries and started it up. It booted just fine so.... That's what I'd done.
Now... for my incredibly lousy night! It was already 49 degrees in the Iron Dungeon by the time I decided to call it a night about 8:30. I decided to fire up the turkey cooker burner, but there was too much yellow flame (which normally means carbon Monoxide and I couldn't get the air mixture right.). I can smell it also you know. (After working in the HVAC field for about 30 years) Most people can't smell it though and that's why they die. My sister had brought me a monoxide detector, but it turned out to be a plug in type and I don't have electrical from the inverter in there yet so didn't want to trust the battery backup in it. I just turned off the heat and loaded up my memory foam mat with 3 quilts and a sleeping bag. I'd have frozen my posterior off if I hadn't done that because about 6:00 AM when I said to heck with it, fired up the heater and got up it was 35 degrees inside the Iron Dungeon.
I did survive the night though and now need to start putting up the tarps so this is it for now.