There will be another BBVVFD meeting tomorrow (Wed, 08/29). A professor from Sul Ross that teaches fire fighting courses will be there to talk to us. If you are interested in joining us or are just interested in BBVVFD please be at the Legion at 12:00 noon. I believe Lee will be supplying sandwich fixings and chips for an after meeting lunch or snack.
JUST CHECKING IN
-
MADISON, ALABAMA
Just checking in but nothing is happening good or bad. Just eating well and
getting lots of sleeping in. Be happy and have fun. OFM
18 hours ago

I couldn't make it. How did the meeting go?
ReplyDeleteOk and who are you?
ReplyDeleteDavid: Do you guys have a logo yet? We can make you one if you want. Just shoot me an email with an idea of what you had and mind and we'll shoot over some mockups. (chris at mobilemillers.com)
ReplyDeleteChris Miller
Our180.com - One Family's Journey To Finding True Happiness
Chris, Lee is working on it and plans to get a place in Alpine to make patches and so on. Doesn't really matter to me though because I resigned as captain yesterday for personal reasons. I won't even be a volunteer.
ReplyDelete